2021 Trade Show for Exhibitors
at the VIRTUAL Conference of Indiana SWCDs
This year’s conference will be VIRTUAL!
This Annual Conference of Indiana Soil and Water Conservation Districts is an excellent opportunity to connect with 450 conservationists representing rural, urban, and suburban natural resources interests in Indiana. Conference attendees represent land users from across the natural resources spectrum: staff and elected/associate supervisors from county Soil and Water Conservation Districts; farmers; watershed organization staff; technical resource staff from state and federal conservation agencies; and other representatives from the Indiana Conservation Partnership.
The Virtual Conference agenda reserves time for Exhibitor Exploration in our Virtual Tradeshow.
Exhibitor Benefits include:
- Opportunity to meet with conference registrants and potential clients during Exhibitor Exploration Opportunity to upload presentations or promotional offers
- Opportunity to upload resources (pamphlets, brochures, flyers, etc.)
- Opportunity to input a calendar link for scheduling meetings to their own personal calendars
- Opportunity to post “available hours” for meetings directly on the conference exhibitor site page
- Having access to real-time interaction with your booth space/exhibitor site (likes, visits, etc.)
- Be a part of the Passport Contest
Commercial Booth space: $350
Non-Commercial Booth space: $250
Please contact Amy Work (firstname.lastname@example.org), Communications & Member Programs Manager with IASWCD if you would like to participate in the Virtual Conference Trade Show.
Booth Space registation forms coming soon . . .