2019 Trade Show for Exhibitors at the Annual Conference of Indiana Soil and Water Conservation Districts
The Trade Show at the Annual Conference of Indiana Soil and Water Conservation Districts is an excellent opportunity to connect with 450 conservationists representing rural, urban, and suburban natural resources interests in Indiana. Conference attendees represent land users from across the natural resources spectrum: staff and elected/associate supervisors from county Soil and Water Conservation Districts; farmers; watershed organization staff; technical resource staff from state and federal conservation agencies; and other representatives from the Indiana Conservation Partnership.
This year’s theme: Creating a Legacy – Your Land, Your District, Our Indiana
2019 Annual Conference will be held on January 14-15 at the Indianapolis Marriott Downtown
Trade Show hours: Monday, January 14 from 8 am to 5 pm. Tuesday, January 15 from 8 am to 12 noon.
Reservations now being taken for the 2019 Annual Conference of Indiana Soil and Water Conservation Districts hosted by the Indiana Association of Soil and Water Conservation Districts (IASWCD).
Booth Pricing and Benefits for Vendors:
- Regular rate: $490 (Non-Commercial $340 )
- Identification sign
- One 8-foot table and two chairs
- One complimentary parking pass (for commercial vendors only)
- Continental Breakfast on Monday
- Two Networking Luncheon tickets on Monday (Non-Commercial Vendors receive One Networking Luncheon ticket)
- Breaks/Snacks on Monday and Tuesday
- Complimentary wi-fi
- $15 discount to all returning vendors (from previous year)
Two options for registering for exhibitor space:
- Online: Information and registration and agreement form here
- Hardcopy: PDF registration and agreement form (may be emailed or mailed; instructions on form)